Protect the thing’s you’ve worked hard for.

Strelow Insurance & Wealth take a holistic approach to insurance, and that means getting the best deal for you- on your business and life insurance and your personal insurances.

It’s not all about price.

The words in the policy matter too.

We read the fine print to make sure we find the policy that best suits your circumstances.

Here’s where we can help:


Home & Contents

Not all home insurance policies are created equal. For most Australians, the family home is your biggest and most expensive asset. It’s vital that you don’t let your home or its contents go uninsured.

All of our policies are offered with flood cover as a standard inclusion because, as Rockhampton locals, we understand the impact flooding has in our region. However, we are able to remove it if required.

Our policies also provide cover for loss or damage to contents and jewellery away from the home – even overseas.

Our home and contents insurance policies also provide personal liability protection. In these litigious times, we know how important this has become.

Personal Motor & Caravan

We offer competitive policies and prices on:

  • Comprehensive insurance
  • Third Party Property Damage
  • Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage – for extra peace of mind

We offer no claim bonus protection and windscreen excess waiver benefit as standard, plus the option of a hire car. For your caravan, we can ensure your annexe and contents are covered with options for fusion cover.

Should you need to claim, our experienced claims manager will point you in the direction of the right repairers to help get you back on the road as soon as possible.

Landlords Insurance

Whether you have a long-term rental property or short-term holiday unit, Strelow Insurance & Wealth can arrange a policy specific to your situation.

There are 5 main components to a landlord or investment property policy that can be tailored to your needs.

  1. Building – to protect against any damage to the physical aspects of the property.
  2. Contents – to cover all removable items at the property (including Carpets).
  3. Liability – in case of personal injury at the property.
  4. Loss of rent – like Business interruption cover for businesses, this will provide you with a stable income so you can keep paying any mortgages if your property is uninhabitable whilst repairs are undertaken.
  5. Tenant default – only available to long term rentals, tenant default protects you in the event your tenant stops paying rent and you can’t get them out of your property. Strict rules apply to claims under tenant default, so your property manager needs to follow the requirements for dealing with tenants in these situations strictly, to ensure it doesn’t cost you in the long run!
Strata Insurance

Any body corporates under a residential, commercial, industrial or mixed strata agreement needs this cover.

A body corporate has the responsibility to provide adequate strata insurance. The Strelow Insurance & Wealth team will help tailor a policy for your needs.


Mon-Thu: 8:30am-5pm | Fri: 8:30am-3pm